Elektrobit (EB) Exhibiting Its Product Portfolio In Tactical Communications, Signals Intelligence And Electronic Warfare At IDEX 2013
OULU, FINLAND, Jan. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- EB will demonstrate its defense product portfolio at IDEX 2013 from February 17 - 21 in Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates. The portfolio covers the latest in Tactical Communications, Signals Intelligence and Electronic Warfare. All products are developed and tested to meet the extreme military requirements.
EB is presenting:
- EB Tactical Wireless IP Network (TAC WIN) demonstrating the formation of a wireless high data rate network solution distributing live C2 situation information
- EB Tough VoIP product family providing tactical IP (Internet Protocol) telephony in all environmental conditions
- EB Wideband COMINT Sensor for spectrum monitoring, recording, replaying, interception and analysis of wideband signals with remote operation
- Intelligent Jamming Solutions with EB Counter RCIED Platform as an example of intelligent and reactive jamming for the prevention of Radio Controlled Improvised Explosive Device (RCIED) threats
To see how these products and solutions fit into your needs, visit us at stand 07-C34.EB is actively looking for system integrators and distribution partners for its defense products. Learn more about our defense products at www.elektrobit.com/defense_authorities. Further information: Jari Sankala Vice President Defense and Security +358-40-344-2000 Jari.Sankala@elektrobit.com Lindsay BubbicoFinn Partners Public Relations for EB+1-212-583-2738 email@example.com Elektrobit (EB) EB creates advanced technology and turns it into enriching end-user experiences. EB specializes in demanding embedded software and hardware solutions for the wireless and automotive industries. The net sales for the year 2011 totaled MEUR 162.2. Elektrobit Corporation is listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki. www.elektrobit.com About EB's Defense Products and Solutions EB is a leading military radio and communication solution specialist providing products and services for wireless and wire-line Tactical Communications, Electronic Warfare and Signals Intelligence. The state-of-the-art products are developed and tested to meet the extreme military requirements. SOURCE Elektrobit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV