Jan. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- World's largest conference for tissue products business, will feature panel discussion between Retailers, Environmental groups, Paper companies and Market researchers covering sustainability issues and these indispensable products. Technology suppliers include Ahold, IKEA, Lidl, WWF, Sofidel and SCA.
To see the full
Program of Speakers in Barcelona , please click
here. To register to
attend the conference click
Attendance at the tradeshow is free of charge for all tissue industry professionals.
- Tradeshow will feature nearly 150 companies that supply the tissue products making business, all through the supply chain from raw materials through papermaking and converting, to final customers and consumers.
To register to visit the
Tradeshow of Vendors
The conference will be held under the theme of:
Evolution? or Revolution? -- The Next Steps in Sustainable Tissue Making
Among the speakers will be:
Three giant, global retailers will also have a high profile at the meeting and be adding their unique insights to the discussion:
- Luigi Lazzareschi , the dynamic CEO of the Italian Sofidel Group, Europe's second-largest tissue group and a very influential supplier in the private label business
- Mats Berencreutz , the number two Executive at SCA, producers of the Tork brand and the world's second largest tissue company
- Emmanuelle Neyroumande , Pulp and Paper Strategy Manager, of the respected environmental group WWF International, France
- Florian Schutze , Corporate Social Responsibility Director, Lidl, Germany
- Annemiek Schop , Quality Manager - Non Food, Ahold Europe , Netherlands
- Thomas Bergmark , Senior Advisor & former Sustainability Manager, IKEA Group, Sweden
About Tissue World
- In addition, a very timely presentation entitled "Trends in Consumer Behavior: Do They Buy Sustainability?" will be presented by Richard Herbert , Global Business Insight and Development Director, Europanel, UK
The Tissue World show, which started in
, in 1993, is the
in the Tissue World series and is supported by two somewhat smaller regional events. These are
targeting the Asian market and
focusing mainly on the North and
markets. Tissue World is clearly the leading global event series covering soft hygienic tissue products.
The unique combination of the high-level Senior Management panels, the very targeted, hands-on Technical Sessions and Workshops, and the giant Trade Show featuring essentially all of the world's suppliers to the tissue business, make Tissue World a 'must-attend' event for all tissue professionals.