Tissue Products And Sustainability In The Spotlight At Tissue World Conference And Exhibition In Barcelona, 18-21 March 2013
BARCELONA, Spain, Jan. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- World's largest conference for tissue products business, will feature panel discussion between Retailers, Environmental groups, Paper companies and Market researchers covering sustainability issues and these indispensable products. Technology suppliers include Ahold, IKEA, Lidl, WWF, Sofidel and SCA.
- Tradeshow will feature nearly 150 companies that supply the tissue products making business, all through the supply chain from raw materials through papermaking and converting, to final customers and consumers.
- Luigi Lazzareschi , the dynamic CEO of the Italian Sofidel Group, Europe's second-largest tissue group and a very influential supplier in the private label business
- Mats Berencreutz , the number two Executive at SCA, producers of the Tork brand and the world's second largest tissue company
- Emmanuelle Neyroumande , Pulp and Paper Strategy Manager, of the respected environmental group WWF International, France
- Florian Schutze , Corporate Social Responsibility Director, Lidl, Germany
- Annemiek Schop , Quality Manager - Non Food, Ahold Europe , Netherlands
- Thomas Bergmark , Senior Advisor & former Sustainability Manager, IKEA Group, Sweden
- In addition, a very timely presentation entitled "Trends in Consumer Behavior: Do They Buy Sustainability?" will be presented by Richard Herbert , Global Business Insight and Development Director, Europanel, UK
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts