Isle of Capri Casinos
Isle of Capri Casinos (ISLE) is a developer, owner and operator of branded gaming facilities and related lodging and entertainment facilities in regional markets in the U.S. This stock closed up 7.3% to $6.39 on Wednesday.
Wednesday's Range: $5.93-$6.4252-Week Range: $4.75-$7.92 Volume: 167,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 79,465 From a technical perspective, ISLE ripped higher Wednesday right off its 200-day moving average of $5.93 with above-average volume. This stock has been uptrending strong for the last two months, with shares soaring from its low of $4.75 to its intraday high of $6.42. During that move, shares of ISLE have been mostly making higher lows and higher highs, which is bullish technical price action. That move has now pushed ISLE within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit if ISLE manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $6.67 to $7.30 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ISLE as long as it's trending above $6.09 to $6.28, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 79,465 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then ISLE will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance level at its 52-week high of $7.92. Any move above $7.92 would then push ISLE into new 52-week-high territory, which is bullish technical price action. Some possible targets above $7.92 are $8.50 to $9.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV