SALINAS, Calif., Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pacific Valley Bank (Pinksheets: PVBK) is pleased to announce the appointment of Robert C. Navarrete as Executive Vice President and Chief Credit Officer ("CCO"). Mr. Navarrete's career with top tier banking institutions in the Bay Area spans nearly thirty years and encompasses all aspects of credit administration including loan structuring, portfolio management, and business development. He was most recently Chief Credit Officer for Trans Pacific National Bank in San Francisco and prior to that, Chief Credit Officer with Global Trust Bank in Mountain View.
"We are excited to have Robert Navarrete join our Bank and the management team," stated David B. Warner, Chief Executive Officer. "Robert's background has the depth and diversity needed to engage and advise our loan clients as well as manage the credit administration processes to maintain the standards of excellence and integrity."
Mr. Navarrete holds degrees in Accounting, Finance, and Real Estate from San Jose State University and has continued post-graduate work in accounting with Golden Gate University, San Francisco.
CONTACT: David B.Warner Chief Executive Officer 831-771-4323SOURCE Pacific Valley Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV