BOSTON, Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- STAG Industrial, Inc. (NYSE: STAG) today announced that it will release its fourth quarter 2012 and year-end 2012 financial results after the market close on Wednesday, February 20, 2013. The Company will host a conference call on Thursday, February 21, 2013, at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) to discuss the financial results.
The call can be accessed live over the phone toll-free by dialing (877) 407-0784, or for international callers, (201) 689-8560. A replay will be available shortly after the call and can be accessed by dialing (877) 870-5176, or for international callers, (858) 384-5517. The passcode for the replay is 408127.
Interested parties may also listen to a simultaneous webcast of the conference call by visiting the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.stagindustrial.com.About STAG Industrial, Inc.STAG Industrial, Inc. is a self-administered and self-managed full-service real estate company focused on the acquisition, ownership and management of single-tenant industrial properties throughout the United States. STAG's portfolio consists of 172 properties in 31 states with approximately 29.4 million rentable square feet. For additional information, please visit the company's website at www.stagindustrial.com. SOURCE STAG Industrial, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV