Levi & Korsinsky Notifies Investors With Losses On Their Investment In SandRidge Energy, Inc. Of Class Action Lawsuit And The Deadline Of February 3, 2013 To Seek A Lead Plaintiff Position
Levi & Korsinsky announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma on behalf of investors who purchased SandRidge Energy Inc. (“SandRidge” or the “Company”) (NYSE: SD) stock between February 24, 2011 and November 8, 2012.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/sandridge-energy-sd/.
The complaint alleges that, among other things, SandRidge misrepresented the proportions of low-margin natural gas and high-margin oil contained in its Mississippian formation and that the Company failed to adequately disclose mechanical issues with a rig that negatively impacted its operations.
If you suffered a loss in SandRidge you have until February 3, 2013 to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff. Your ability to share in any recovery doesn’t require that you serve as a lead plaintiff. To obtain additional information, contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/sandridge-energy-sd/ .Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV