The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (NYSE: EL) will release fiscal 2013 second quarter results on Tuesday, February 5, 2013.
On that date, at 9:30 a.m. (ET), the Company will webcast live its conference call to discuss the results, future prospects and any recent corporate developments. Fabrizio Freda, President and CEO, and Tracey T. Travis, EVP and CFO, will host the call.
Those wishing to access the webcast can visit http://investors.elcompanies.com, on the Company’s website. The call will be archived on the site.
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world’s leading
manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and
hair care products. The Company’s products are sold in over 150
countries and territories under the following brand names: Estée Lauder,
Aramis, Clinique, Prescriptives, Lab Series, Origins, M•A•C, Bobbi
Brown, Tommy Hilfiger, Kiton, La Mer, Donna Karan, Aveda, Jo Malone,
Bumble and bumble, Darphin, Michael Kors, American Beauty, Flirt!,
GoodSkin Labs, Grassroots Research Labs, Tom Ford, Coach, Ojon,
Smashbox, Ermenegildo Zegna, Aerin Beauty and Osiao.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV