Colonial First State Completes Historical Early Warning Reporting Disclosure Filings Respecting Shares And Warrants Of Woulfe Mining Corp. With British Columbia And Alberta Securities Commissions
(8) Names of any joint actors in connection with the disclosure required by this report:
Colonial First State Asset Management ( Australia) Limited and Colonial First State Investments Limited are considered joint actors for the purposes of this report.
(9) In the case of a transaction or occurrence that did not take place on a stock exchange or other market that represents a published market for the securities, including an issuance from treasury, the nature and value of the consideration paid by the offeror:
Not applicable.(10) If applicable, a description of any change in any material fact set out in a previous report by the entity under the early warning requirements or Part 4 of National Instrument 62-103 in respect of the reporting issuer's securities: Not applicable. (11) If applicable, a description of the exemption from securities legislation being relied on by the offeror and the facts supporting that reliance: Not applicable. DATED AT Sydney, NSW, Australia this 23rd day of January, 2013. COLONIAL FIRST STATE ASSET MANAGEMENT ( AUSTRALIA) LIMITED By: "John Francis Greenhalgh" Name: John Francis Greenhalgh Title: Secretary COLONIAL FIRST STATE INVESTMENTS LIMITED By: "John Francis Greenhalgh" Name: John Francis Greenhalgh Title: Secretary * This is a late filing. EARLY WARNING REPORT FILED PURSUANT TO NATIONAL INSTRUMENT 62-103 *
(1) Name and address of the offeror: Colonial First State Asset Management ( Australia) Limited and Colonial First State Investments Limited (collectively, "Colonial First State") Ground Floor Tower 1, 201 Sussex Street Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia Attention: Matthew Doyle, Group Substantial Shareholding Team (2) Designation and number or principal amount of securities and the offeror's securityholding percentage in the class of securities of which the offeror acquired ownership or control in the transaction or occurrence giving rise to the obligation to file the news release and whether it was ownership or control that was acquired in those circumstances: On September 20, 2010, Colonial First State acquired control or direction over 19,915,000 ordinary shares (the "Shares") of Woulfe Mining Corp. ("Woulfe Mining") representing approximately 8.81% of the issued and outstanding Shares of Woulfe Mining on a partially diluted basis, based on 212,292,250 issued and outstanding Shares of Woulfe Mining. (3) Designation and number or principal amount of securities and the offeror's securityholding percentage in the class of securities immediately after the transaction or occurrence giving rise to obligation to file the news release: As of September 20, 2010, Colonial First State exercised control or direction over 37,500,000 Shares and 13,750,000 Share purchase warrants (the "Warrants") of Woulfe Mining representing approximately 22.67% of the issued and outstanding Shares on a partially diluted basis, assuming exercise of the Warrants by Colonial First State. (4) Designation and number or principal amount of securities and the percentage of outstanding securities of the class of securities referred to in paragraph (3) over which (i) the offeror, either alone or together with any joint actors, has ownership and control: Not applicable.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts