Colonial First State Completes Historical Early Warning Reporting Disclosure Filings Respecting Shares And Warrants Of Woulfe Mining Corp. With British Columbia And Alberta Securities Commissions
(7) General nature and the material terms of any agreement, other than lending arrangements, with respect to securities of the reporting issuer entered into by the offeror, or any joint actor, and the issuer of the securities or any other entity in connection with the transaction or occurrence giving rise to the news release, including agreements with respect to the acquisition, holding, disposition or voting of any of the securities:
(8) Names of any joint actors in connection with the disclosure required by this report:
Colonial First State Asset Management ( Australia) Limited and Colonial First State Investments Limited are considered joint actors for the purposes of this report.(9) In the case of a transaction or occurrence that did not take place on a stock exchange or other market that represents a published market for the securities, including an issuance from treasury, the nature and value of the consideration paid by the offeror: The consideration that was paid for the Shares and Warrants by Colonial First State was Cdn. $0.08 per Share and Warrant. (10) If applicable, a description of any change in any material fact set out in a previous report by the entity under the early warning requirements or Part 4 of National Instrument 62-103 in respect of the reporting issuer's securities: Not applicable. (11) If applicable, a description of the exemption from securities legislation being relied on by the offeror and the facts supporting that reliance: Not applicable. DATED AT Sydney, NSW, Australia this 23 rd day of January, 2013.
COLONIAL FIRST STATE ASSET MANAGEMENT ( AUSTRALIA) LIMITED By: "John Francis Greenhalgh" Name: John Francis Greenhalgh Title: Secretary COLONIAL FIRST STATE INVESTMENTS LIMITED By: "John Francis Greenhalgh" Name: John Francis Greenhalgh Title: Secretary * This is a late filing.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts