CFS Wholesale Global Resources Fund Completes Historical Early Warning Reporting Disclosure Filings Respecting Shares And Warrants Of Woulfe Mining Corp. With British Columbia And Alberta Securities Commissions
Early Warning Reports
EARLY WARNING REPORT FILED PURSUANT TO NATIONAL INSTRUMENT 62-103 *
(1) Name and address of the offeror:
CFS Wholesale Global Resources Fund (the "Fund") Ground Floor Tower 1, 201 Sussex Street Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia Attention: Matthew Doyle, Group Substantial Shareholding Team
(2) Designation and number or principal amount of securities and the offeror's securityholding percentage in the class of securities of which the offeror acquired ownership or control in the transaction or occurrence giving rise to the obligation to file the news release and whether it was ownership or control that was acquired in those circumstances:
On 19 December 2009, the Fund acquired 17,641,243 ordinary shares (the "Shares") and 8,820,621 Share purchase warrants (the "Warrants") of Woulfe Mining Corp. ("Woulfe Mining") representing approximately 13.73% of the issued and outstanding Shares of Woulfe Mining on a partially diluted basis, assuming exercise of the Warrants by the Fund, based on 183,908,917 issued and outstanding Shares of Woulfe Mining.(3) Designation and number or principal amount of securities and the offeror's securityholding percentage in the class of securities immediately after the transaction or occurrence giving rise to obligation to file the news release: As of 19 December 2009, the Fund beneficially owned 17,641,243 Shares and 8,820,621 Warrants of Woulfe Mining representing approximately 13.73% of the issued and outstanding Shares on a partially diluted basis, assuming exercise of the Warrants by the Fund. (4) Designation and number or principal amount of securities and the percentage of outstanding securities of the class of securities referred to in paragraph (3) over which (i) the offeror, either alone or together with any joint actors, has ownership and control: Not applicable.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV