- Manuel "Grubby" Schenkhuizen is one of the most accomplished real time strategy players of all time, winning more than 38 live events, including 6 World Championships. Having a storied past in WarCraft III, Grubby has shown promise recently in StarCraft II, playing in the GSL for the first time this year. He is now living and training in Korea with two time GSTL champions FXO. Grubby is known for his great game knowledge, being a great analytical caster as well as premier player. Grubby still hopes to capture his first international live event.
- Pedro "LucifroN" Moreno Duran is one of the best StarCraft II players from Spain and quickly becoming one of the best players in all of Europe. LucifroN broke into eSports near the end of WarCraft III's international scene when it was very difficult for unknown players to make a splash. He won more than $10,000 in prize money very quickly without having much of a following or being internationally reknown. He capitalized on his success early in the StarCraft II beta, winning several international tournaments, but then stopped playing competitively to focus on his academic studies. Playing alongside his brother and teammate Juan "Vortix" Moreno Duran, recently he has come back in full force. He won the WCS 2012 Spanish Championships and then finished 3rd in the WCS European Finals. He has since gone on to perform well in several international championships, including representing the World in the "GSL Korea vs World All Stars" match.
- Donghwan "viOLet" Kim is another former WarCraft III player who had a breakout performance towards the end of the game's run. Having really found his stride in StarCraft II, viOLet won the MLG Spring Arena 2 to claim his first premier international title. He has been a consistent online performer and live tournament player since early 2012. His most recent accolades include a 2nd place finish in IPL5 followed by a 2nd place finish in the North American Star League Season 4 the next week! These two finished earned him $35,000. viOLet looks to claim another title and continue to establish himself as one of the top Zerg players in the world.
- Sasha "Scarlett" Hoshyn came to prominence by winning the Playhem "Sponsor Me!" Tournament that gave her entry into IPL4. She did not waste her free trip as she pulled huge upsets against Terious and Ddoro before losing in the third round in a close match against Oz. She then pulled off a great victory against DeMusliM to knock him out of the tournament. Her most notable feat is winning the Battle.net North American Championship following a win in the same series for Canada. Both were won with relative ease, and Scarlett won a combined $30,000 for her efforts. She has continued to perform well in international events, but has been unable to take down a major international title.
Top StarCraft II Players Battle At Inaugural D.I.C.E. IPL Showdown Event
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.