ER Texting Featured On Fox News
MIAMI, Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- With 47 States currently experiencing a flu outbreak; ER Texting was recently featured on Fox News. Jonathan Hunt, of On the Hunt , interviewed Carlos Blanco, business development executive for the company, who spoke about ER Texting's services and the manner it may help patients and hospitals during this trying time.
Also highlighted in the story was ER Texting's client, Miami Children's Hospital® (MCH). The story featured a live demo of the ER Texting campaign implemented by MCH. MCH is South Florida's only licensed specialty hospital exclusively for children, with more than 650 attending physicians and over 130 pediatric subspecialists. The 289-bed hospital is renowned for excellence in all aspects of pediatric medicine with specialty programs ranked among the best in the nation in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 by U.S. News & World Report.
The video of the news story can be accessed via the following link:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV