After Shootings, States Rethink Mental Health Cuts
"I'm not telling you she gets the money," former South Carolina GOP Chairman Katon Dawson said of Haley.
Ty Masterson, Republican chairman of the Kansas Senate's Ways and Means Committee, acknowledged the same conflict: "There's obviously tension there."
Beaumont reported from Des Moines, Ia. Associated Press writers Seanna Adcox in Columbia, S.C., John Hanna in Topeka, Kans., Sean Murphy in Oklahoma City, Okla., and Nick Riccardi in Denver also contributed to this report.___ Follow Beaumont on Twitter at http://twitter.com/TomBeaumont .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV