ST. LOUIS, Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation (NASDAQ:SIAL) will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss fourth quarter and full-year 2012 results on Thursday, February 7, 2013, at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
Conference call details:Date: February 7, 2013 Time: 11:00 AM ET
Listen via Internet: http://investor.sigmaaldrich.com/ Telephone: 877-266-0483 International: 707-287-9342A replay of the call will be available from 2/07/2013 to 2/14/2013. For replay, please call: Domestic: 855-859-2056 International: 404-537-3406; Conference ID#: 93187749. About Sigma-Aldrich : Sigma- Aldrich is a leading Life Science and High Technology company. Its biochemical and organic chemical products and kits are used in scientific and genomic research, biotechnology, pharmaceutical development, the diagnosis of disease and as key components in pharmaceutical and other high technology manufacturing. The Company has customers in life science companies, university and government institutions, hospitals and industry. Over one million scientists and technologists use its products. Sigma- Aldrich operates in 38 countries and has 9,000 employees providing excellent service worldwide. The Company is committed to accelerating customer success through innovation and leadership in Life Science , High Technology and Service . For more information about Sigma-Aldrich, please visit its award winning web site at www.sigma-aldrich.com .
SOURCE Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV