News Summary: Soybean Prices Fall Along With Rain
By The Associated Press
WHAT'S UP: Silver was an exception Wednesday. It rose while prices fell for other metals including gold, copper, palladium and platinum.
ENERGY INDECISION: Energy prices were mixed. Benchmark oil fell in New York. Brent crude rose in London.
RAINDROPS FALLING: Prices for wheat, corn and soybeans fell after forecasts for more rain in South America. Brazil and Argentina are major producers of soybeans.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV