Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), the leading provider of research and analysis on the global information technology industry, will hold its annual Investor Day for institutional investors and sell-side analysts in New York City beginning at 9:00 a.m. eastern time on Thursday, February 14, 2013. At the Investor Day, members of the Company's senior leadership team will review Gartner's business portfolio, strategy for growth and financial performance.
The Investor Day is by invitation only and registration is required. It will also be webcast live via the Internet on the Company's web site at investor.gartner.com and a replay will be available following the event. Please contact Germaine Scott at email@example.com for further information.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. Gartner delivers the technology-related insight necessary for its clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, Gartner is the valuable partner to over 13,300 distinct organizations. Through the resources of Gartner Research, Gartner Consulting and Gartner Events, Gartner works with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A., and has over 5,000 associates, including over 1,400 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 85 countries. For more information, visit www.gartner.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV