Potential reserves not yet reflected in Energen’s probable and possible reserves include Wolfberry downspacing, horizontal Cline in the Midland Basin, horizontal Wolfcamp in the Delaware Basin, and horizontal Avalon shale in the Delaware Basin. Energen also has identified 685 net horizontal Wolfcamp locations (Upper, Middle, and Lower) that are not currently included in the company’s unproved reserves.
Oil and natural gas liquids now comprise more than 55 percent of Energen’s proved and unproved (3P) reserves, and the Permian Basin is home to 52 percent of the company’s 3P reserves.
YE2012 3P Reserves (MMBOE)
|Basin||Proved||Probable||Possible||Total Unproved||3P Total|
The definitions of probable and possible reserves imply different probabilities of potential recovery in each classification; the quantities reported here are unrisked and based on the Company’s best estimate of current costs to drill wells in each basin/area and bring associated production to market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV