FedFirst Financial Corporation (NASDAQ Capital: FFCO) today announced that the Company’s board of directors has approved the repurchase of up to 254,000 shares of the Company’s outstanding common stock, which is approximately 10% of outstanding shares. Purchases will be conducted solely through a Rule 10b5-1 repurchase plan with Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated. Purchases will be based upon the parameters of the Rule 10b5-1 repurchase plan.
The Rule 10b5-1 repurchase plan allows the Company to repurchase its shares during periods when it would normally not be active in the market due to its internal trading blackout period.
The Company also announced today that the Company’s annual meeting of stockholders will be held on Thursday, May 23, 2013 at 10:00 a.m.
FedFirst Financial Corporation is the parent company of First Federal Savings Bank, a community-oriented financial institution operating seven full-service branch locations in southwestern Pennsylvania. First Federal offers a broad array of retail and commercial lending and deposit services and provides commercial and personal insurance services through Exchange Underwriters, Inc., its 80% owned subsidiary.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV