ON Semiconductor Corporation (Nasdaq: ONNN), driving innovation in energy efficiency, plans to announce its financial results for the fourth quarter ending December 31, 2012, before the market opens on Thursday, February 7, 2013.
The company will host a conference call at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) on February 7, 2013, following the release of its financial results. Investors and interested parties can access the conference call in the following manner:
- Webcast: A live webcast of the conference call will be available via the “ Investors” section of the company’s website at http://www.onsemi.com. The re-broadcast of the call will be available at this site approximately one hour following the live broadcast and will continue for 30 days.
- Teleconference: A telephone conference of the earnings report can be accessed by dialing (888) 291-2604 (U.S./Canada) or (760) 536-5202 (International). In order to join this conference call, you will be required to provide the Conference ID Number – which is 92188076.
- Teleconference Replay: Approximately one hour following the live broadcast, the company will provide a dial-in replay that will continue to be available through February 14, 2013. To listen to the teleconference replay, call (855) 859-2056 (U.S./Canada) or (404) 537-3406 (International). You will be required to provide the Conference ID Number – which is 92188076.
About ON Semiconductor
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ONNN) is driving innovation in energy efficient electronics, empowering design engineers to reduce global energy use. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom solutions to help customers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power supply applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions. For more information, visit http://www.onsemi.com.ON Semiconductor and the ON Semiconductor logo are registered trademarks of Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC. All other brand and product names appearing in this document are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective holders. Although the company references its Web site in this news release, such information on the Web site is not to be incorporated herein.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV