NEW YORK, Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Grey New York, Red Lobster's advertising agency, announced it is inviting delegates attending MIDEM's Annual Conference to submit original music.
Red Lobster, a uniquely American seafood restaurant which brought seafood to the masses in 1968, is looking for great instrumental music tracks to potentially use in their US TV and web advertising.
The tracks should be rooted in an American heritage sound told through a modern lens.
Red Lobster's tagline is "Sea Food Differently." This is not only a tagline, but has become a mantra of their guests. It encapsulates what's new and fresh about the brand. Red Lobster wants to open guests' eyes to today's Red Lobster.Details:
- A :30 INSTRUMENTAL TRACK -- no vocals please
- Upbeat, authentic, surprising
- A brief introduction that is captivating and arresting out of the gate
- A driving beat throughout
- Have unique elements that pique interest throughout
- Helps tell a story with intention, not stagnant
- Can be Blues influenced, Funk influenced, Classic R&B influenced, but not Country influenced
- Please submit as many ON BRIEF tracks as possible https://midem.sonichub.com/grey-pitch-session-2013/signup/
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV