SANTA ANA, Calif., Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ingram Micro Inc. (NYSE: IM), the world's largest technology distributor and a global leader in IT supply-chain, mobile device lifecycle services and logistics solutions, today announced that executive vice president and chief information officer Mario Leone will be leaving the company. The company will conduct a search for a successor. In the interim, Nimesh Dave, Ingram Micro executive vice president, global business process and cloud computing, will immediately assume responsibility and oversight of the company's worldwide information and business systems. Leone will remain at Ingram Micro through March 1, 2013, to assist in the orderly transition of his responsibilities.
Ingram Micro chief operating and financial officer Bill Humes said, "We thank Mario for his hard work at Ingram Micro over the past four years, during which substantial changes to the company's information systems have been launched. We wish Mario the best in his next endeavor."
About Ingram Micro Inc.Ingram Micro is the world's largest wholesale technology distributor and a global leader in IT supply-chain, mobile device lifecycle services and logistics solutions. As a vital link in the technology value chain, Ingram Micro creates sales and profitability opportunities for vendors and resellers through unique marketing programs, outsourced logistics and mobile solutions, technical support, financial services and product aggregation and distribution. The company is the only global broad-based IT distributor, serving 145 countries on six continents with the world's most comprehensive portfolio of IT products and services. Visit www.ingrammicro.com.
© 2013 Ingram Micro Inc. All rights reserved. Ingram Micro and the registered Ingram Micro logo are trademarks used under license by Ingram Micro Inc.(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20100107/IMLOGO) SOURCE Ingram Micro Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV