SAN DIEGO, Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Leap Wireless International, Inc. (NASDAQ: LEAP) announced today that it plans to release financial and operational results for the fourth quarter and full-year ended December 31, 2012, before market open on Wednesday, February 20, 2013. Following the release Leap management will host a conference call with live webcast to discuss these results. Other forward-looking and material information may also be discussed during this call.
Conference call details:
- Date: Wednesday, February 20, 2013
- Time: 11:00 a.m. EST/ 8:00 a.m. PST
- Domestic dial in number: 1-800-732-8470
- International dial in number: 1-212-231-2901
- There is no participant passcode required for this event. More information about this event including a live webcast, the accompanying presentation slides and other supporting materials may be accessed by visiting http://earnings.leapwireless.com. These materials will be available for download at approximately 11:00 a.m. EST/ 8:00 a.m. PST.
A replay of the conference call will be available for a limited time via webcast, MP3 or telephone and may be accessed by visiting http://earnings.leapwireless.com or dialing 1-800-633-8284 (domestic) or 1-402-977-9140 (international) and entering reservation number 21647043.About LeapLeap provides innovative, high-value wireless services to a fast-growing, young and ethnically diverse customer base. With the value of unlimited wireless services as the foundation of its business, Leap pioneered its Cricket service. Cricket products and services are available nationwide through company-owned stores, dealers, national retailers and at MyCricket.com. Through its affordable, flat-rate service plans, Cricket offers customers a choice of unlimited voice, text, data and mobile Web services. Headquartered in San Diego, Calif., Leap is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol "LEAP." For more information, please visit www.leapwireless.com. SOURCE Leap Wireless International, Inc.