Total cash and investments increased $184.9 million to $426.3 million at December 31, 2012 compared to $241.4 million at year-end 2011. The company generated $25.4 million in cash from operating activities in the fourth quarter, and a record $182.5 million for the year.
“We are proud of our results for 2012, which was an outstanding year. Mellanox achieved record levels of revenue, cash flow and profitability, driven by growth in our strong product offerings and penetration into new and existing markets. We doubled the volume of silicon unit devices shipped from 2011 to 2012 to a record 1.1 million, highlighting our increased market share growth,” said Eyal Waldman, chairman, president and CEO of Mellanox Technologies. “We are disappointed we did not meet our revenue guidance for the fourth quarter. Our results were impacted by a weaker demand environment, challenging macroeconomic conditions, a build-up of inventory at an OEM customer, and a technical issue which was resolved during the quarter.”
Recent Mellanox Press Release Highlights
- Jan. 21 - OrionVM Enterprise Selects Mellanox InfiniBand for their Private and Public Clouds
- Dec. 10 - Mellanox InfiniBand Helps Accelerate Teradata Aster Big Analytics Appliance
- Nov. 13 - InfiniBand Leadership Continues to Grow; Now Connecting 224 Systems on the TOP500, Nearly 20 Percent More than Ethernet
- Nov. 12 - Mellanox Connect-IB InfiniBand Adapter Achieves World Record Performance Results
- Nov. 12 - Mellanox Introduces MetroX - Long Haul InfiniBand Switch Solutions
- Nov. 12 - Mellanox InfiniBand Solutions Enable New Levels of Research at Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Nov. 12 - Mellanox Expands Line of FDR 56Gb/s InfiniBand Switch Solutions with 12-port Switch System for Small Scale, Storage and Embedded Applications
- Nov. 12 - Mellanox Announces Unified Fabric Manager (UFM-SDN) Data Center Appliance and UFM Software Version 4.0
- Oct. 31- Sakura Internet Selects Mellanox InfiniBand for New Public Cloud Infrastructure
- Oct. 22 - Mellanox Announces Creation of Federal Government Subsidiary to Expand Mellanox's Engagements with U.S. Government
Conference CallsMellanox will broadcast its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2012 financial results conference call today at 2 p.m. Pacific Time to discuss the company’s fourth quarter 2012 financial results. To listen to the call, dial +1-785-424-1834 approximately 10 minutes prior to the start time.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV