Holders of Notes who properly tendered, did not withdraw their Notes and delivered their consents to the Proposed Amendments on or prior to the Consent Expiration Date received the total consideration of $1,080.17 per $1,000 in principal amount of Notes, which included a consent payment equal to $30.00 per $1,000 principal amount of tendered Notes.
The tender offer will expire at midnight, New York City time, on February 5, 2013, unless the tender offer is extended or earlier terminated (the "Expiration Date"). Under the terms of the tender offer, holders of Notes who properly tender after the Early Tender Deadline but on or prior to the Expiration Date, and whose Notes are accepted for purchase, will be eligible to receive the tender offer consideration of $1,050.17, which equals the total consideration less the consent payment equal to $30.00 per $1,000 principal amount of the tendered Notes. Other than in the limited circumstances set forth in the Offer to Purchase, tenders of Notes may not be withdrawn and consents may not be revoked following the Early Tender Deadline.
In addition, all Notes accepted for payment will be entitled to receive accrued and unpaid interest in respect of such Notes from the last interest payment date prior to the applicable settlement date to, but not including, the applicable settlement date.
The Company intends to call for redemption all of the Notes that remain outstanding following consummation of the tender offer and consent solicitation at a price equal to 100% of the principal amount thereof plus an "applicable premium" in accordance with the terms of the Indenture, plus accrued and unpaid interest to, but excluding, the date of redemption.Wells Fargo Securities, LLC is acting as sole dealer manager and solicitation agent for the tender offer and the consent solicitation. The Tender Agent and Information Agent is D.F. King & Co., Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV