This was not mere assertion. The Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee then went on to demonstrate the truth of that statement by spending most of their allotted time talking about silver. This is not the behavior of zealots. You won't hear devoted Christians saying that while "their god" is good, if you want to see "a really great god" in action you should follow Buddha.
Zealots, by definition, are unwavering believers in their own dogma. Yet not just with GATA, but with most of the "community" of gold bugs, we hear these individuals asserting one-after-another that the real story here is in the silver market.
Understand the enthusiasm these individuals have for the gold market has not wavered in the slightest. Indeed, for numerous, fundamental reasons the gold bugs are more optimistic about the future of gold than ever.
Put another way, these analysts are more pessimistic than ever about the speed with which our servile governments are destroying our economies.More than anything, gold bugs are "detectives": seekers of the Truth, in a world where the Corporate Media bombard us with a deluge of fear-mongering and outright lies to attempt to ward off investor dollars from entering this sector. Remember all the years these liars attempted to dismiss gold as a "barbarous relic"? That lie
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV