Our Favorite Tweets on TheStreet: Jan. 23
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Thanks to Twitter, TheStreet gets to keep in touch with our alumni like @Herbgreenberg and @aarontask, as well as our friendly-competitors like @bloombergnews, @lamonicabuzz and @businessinsider.
Sometimes we'll come across a great tweet that you might not see in one of our stories, so we decided to create a story that rounds-up our favorite tweets of the day.
And that's what you'll find below.
It's so cold in Brooklyn that the hipsters are wearing earmuffs unironically.— Downtown Josh Brown (@ReformedBroker) January 23, 2013
T-SHIRT: "My CEO Went To Davos, And All I Got Was This Lousy Pink Slip."— Ivan the K (@IvanTheK) January 23, 2013
Did anyone ask what % of YouTube revenue Gangam Style contributed to for $GOOG on the call yesterday, that would have been my question— Leigh Drogen (@LDrogen) January 23, 2013
Call me crazy. But Phil Mickelson and Tiger Woods have bigger problems than California taxes. His name is Rory McIlroy. Shut up and golf!— Paul R. La Monica (@LaMonicaBuzz) January 23, 2013
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV