Our Favorite Tweets on TheStreet: Jan. 23
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Thanks to Twitter, TheStreet gets to keep in touch with our alumni like @Herbgreenberg and @aarontask, as well as our friendly-competitors like @bloombergnews, @lamonicabuzz and @businessinsider.
Sometimes we'll come across a great tweet that you might not see in one of our stories, so we decided to create a story that rounds-up our favorite tweets of the day.
And that's what you'll find below.
It's so cold in Brooklyn that the hipsters are wearing earmuffs unironically.— Downtown Josh Brown (@ReformedBroker) January 23, 2013
T-SHIRT: "My CEO Went To Davos, And All I Got Was This Lousy Pink Slip."— Ivan the K (@IvanTheK) January 23, 2013
Did anyone ask what % of YouTube revenue Gangam Style contributed to for $GOOG on the call yesterday, that would have been my question— Leigh Drogen (@LDrogen) January 23, 2013
Call me crazy. But Phil Mickelson and Tiger Woods have bigger problems than California taxes. His name is Rory McIlroy. Shut up and golf!— Paul R. La Monica (@LaMonicaBuzz) January 23, 2013
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV