CORAL GABLES, Fla., Jan. 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Bank Financial Corp. (Nasdaq:CBF) today announced that it will release its fourth-quarter and year-end 2012 financial results on Wednesday, January 30, 2013, and management will host a conference call that day at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The number to call for this interactive teleconference is (719) 325-2455, and the confirmation pass code is 1007414. Please dial in 10 minutes prior to the beginning of the call. A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available through February 6, 2013, by dialing (719) 457-0820 and entering pass code 1007414.
The live broadcast of the conference call will be available online at the Company's web site at www.capitalbank-us.com , by following the link to Investor Relations. An on-line replay of the call will be available at the same site for 90 days.About Capital Bank Financial Corp. Capital Bank Financial Corp. is a national bank holding company, formed in 2009 to create a premier regional banking franchise in the southeastern United States. CBF is the parent of Capital Bank N.A., a national banking association with approximately $7 billion in total assets and 165 full-service banking offices throughout Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. To learn more about Capital Bank, N.A., please visit www.capitalbank-us.com .
CONTACT: Ken Posner Chief of Investment Analytics Phone: (704) 554-5901 E-mail: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV