Neustar, Inc. (NYSE: NSR) today announced that it will report its fourth quarter and full-year 2012 operating and financial results on Tuesday, February 5, 2013 after the closing of regular trading. The news release will be followed by a teleconference and webcast beginning at 4:30 p.m. (Eastern Time).
Those wishing to participate in the teleconference should call 877-440-5791 (international callers should dial 719-325-2271) and enter PIN 5221477 a few minutes prior in order to register. A replay of the call will be available through 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time) on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 by dialing 877-870-5176 (international callers should dial 858-384-5517) and entering replay PIN 5221477.
Those wishing to participate in the live or archived webcast via the Internet should go to the Investor Relations section of the Neustar website at http://www.neustar.biz.
About Neustar, Inc.Neustar, Inc. (NYSE: NSR) is a trusted, neutral provider of real-time information and analysis to the Internet, telecommunications, information services, financial services, retail, media and advertising sectors. Neustar applies its advanced, secure technologies in location, identification, and evaluation to help its customers promote and protect their businesses. More information is available at www.neustar.biz .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV