Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
Cramer said while Coach products aren't going out of style anytime soon, new, more hip brands like Michael Kors (KORS) have stolen the market and the mindshare of most Wall Street investors.
Cramer reminded investors brands do eventually get old and tired; just ask Deckers Outdoor (DECK), makers of Uggs boots. He said that Deckers, like Coach, pinned its hopes on expanding its brand with men, but the move wasn't able to replace the ailing sales from its core audience, women. And that's why Cramer said when it comes to Coach, "I don't want to touch it."To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV