Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. (NYSE: INN) (the “Company”) today announced the closing of its acquisition of three hotels (the “Hyatt Portfolio”) containing an aggregate of 426 guestrooms from certain affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation for a purchase price of $36.1 million.
Hyatt Place-Convention Center
Chicago (Hoffman Estates), IL
The Company anticipates a post-renovation estimated NTM EBITDA multiple for the Hyatt Portfolio in the range of 10.5x to 11.5x based on management’s current estimate of EBITDA.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV