JUNO BEACH, Fla., Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Moray Dewhurst, vice chairman and chief financial officer of NextEra Energy, Inc. (NYSE: NEE), will speak to investors and industry analysts at the 2013 Credit Suisse Energy Summit to be held in Vail, Colo. Dewhurst's presentation is scheduled to begin at 8:40 a.m. MT ( 10:40 a.m. ET) on Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2013.
Investors and other interested parties will be able to access a live audio webcast and a copy of the presentation materials at http://www.NextEraEnergy.com/investors. For those unable to listen to the live webcast, a replay will be available for 30 days by accessing the same link as listed above.
NextEra Energy, Inc.NextEra Energy, Inc. (NYSE: NEE) is a leading clean energy company with revenues of more than $15.3 billion, more than 41,000 megawatts of generating capacity, and approximately 15,000 employees in 24 states and Canada as of year-end 2011. Headquartered in Juno Beach, Fla., NextEra Energy's principal subsidiaries are Florida Power & Light Company, which serves approximately 4.6 million customer accounts in Florida and is one of the largest rate-regulated electric utilities in the country, and NextEra Energy Resources, LLC, which together with its affiliated entities is the largest generator in the United States of renewable energy from the wind and sun. Through its subsidiaries, NextEra Energy generates clean, emissions-free electricity from eight commercial nuclear power units in Florida, New Hampshire, Iowa and Wisconsin. For more information about NextEra Energy companies, visit these websites: www.NextEraEnergy.com, www.FPL.com, www.NextEraEnergyResources.com.SOURCE NextEra Energy, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV