4. Amazon.com Inc. ( AMZN): Operates as an online retailer in North America and internationally. Market cap at $122.39B, most recent closing price at $270.19.
Market skepticism remains high that the online e-tailer can justify its lofty valuation. Savvy shoppers are using storefront-based retailers to try products, and are then buying them for less at stores like Amazon.
Written by Kapitall's Chris Lau.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts