Portugal Returns To Bond Sales With Strong Demand
Portugal still has a mountain to climb. Public debt surpassed 120 percent of Portugal's gross domestic product in the third quarter of last year, when it was the third-highest in the European Union. State-owned companies have total debts of more than â¿¬30 billion, according to the latest figures.
Also, the financial market success stands in stark contrast to the hardship being endured by many Portuguese. The austerity measures have brought numerous strikes and street protests.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV