BATTLE CREEK, Mich., Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Former pro football running back LaDainian Tomlinson and his wife Torsha are teaming up with Kellogg's® Snacks to help football fans make their Big Game gathering the most valuable party in the neighborhood. To spice up the party-going experience, this season the Tomlinsons are dishing out some winning snack ideas, aided by Kellogg's Snacks favorites such as Cheez-It® crackers, Pringles® potato crisps, Town House® crackers, Rice Krispies Treats® and Keebler® cookies and crackers.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/59948-kellogg-s-snacks-ladainian-and-torsha-tomlinson-big-game-party-tips
"February 3 isn't the time to fumble around with rookie snacks – it's about watching the Big Game with family and friends while enjoying a great spread," said LaDainian Tomlinson. "My game day routine starts with Cheez-It, which we use in a ton of great party recipes."LaDainian and Torsha have created a recipe run-down to accompany any winning Big Game bash this February 3. In a nod to this year's host city, the Tomlinsons tapped into the Cajun spirit of New Orleans to create a Bayou Blitz Mix featuring Cheez-It crackers. Recipes include:
- Cheez-It Bayou Blitz Mix – Add some kick to a snack mix of Cheez-It crackers and Crispix® cereal with southern Cajun spices.
- Gridiron Party Pizzas – Transform Keebler Town House Original crackers into quick-and-easy mini pizzas with this recipe.
- Roasted Red Pepper Spread – Add zest to the party by sprinkling cheese dip with red peppers and garlic and serve with Keebler Club® crackers.
- Rice Krispies Treats Footballs ™ - Mold your Rice Krispies Treats into fun football shapes and top with caramel.
- Chocolate Dipped Pringles – Dunk your favorite Pringles varieties into melted chocolate for a great mix of sweet and salty flavors.
- Fudge Shoppe™ Fudge Stripes™ Layered Bars – Sweeten your Keebler Fudge Stripes cookies by topping them with coconut, chocolate and pecans.