At the upcoming “
Water Quality & Water Reclamation
” online trade show and event hosted by GlobalSpec, recently acquired by IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS), Frost & Sullivan Industry Analyst Eric Meliton will address industry challenges faced by the international water sector.
The event takes place on January 30, 2013 from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. EST. Attendees can register for free at
Meliton’s presentation, “
Global Sustainability of Water
” will begin at 11:30 a.m. EST. Key audience takeaways include:
- Understand the scope and timeframe of global water resource challenges
- Discover treatment technologies, processes and services addressing sustainability
- Learn where sustainability initiatives will have the greatest impact
- Preview the water/wastewater industry's market outlook beyond 2012
This presentation will be particularly informative for audiences involved in the provision of treatment technologies and services in the global water and wastewater industry, in addition to those seeking information regarding the long-term sustainability of a fundamental resource.
This Water Quality & Water Reclamation online event will also include educational sessions featuring:
GlobalSpec Online Trade Shows & Events
- Go Lean with Better Data Management Presented by Chuck Scholpp, director, Integrated Information Management, Hach Company
- Energy Auditing, Benchmarking, and Modeling at WWTPs Presented by Justin Rundle, energy engineer, Honeywell
- Engaging the Consumer in Real-time Conservation Presented by Trevor Hill, president & CEO, Global Water
- Treatment Systems for Onsite Residential and Commercial Water Reuse Presented by James A. Bell, executive vice president, Bio-Microbics, Inc.
are one-day, live and interactive sessions that connect a worldwide community of suppliers and distributors with their target market of engineering, technical and industrial professionals. At this free online event, participate in educational sessions offering industry expertise on innovations and trends across key technology areas including resource management, treatment, supply, and distribution. Attendees can also interact with exhibitors and leading suppliers, network with their peers and participate in key educational sessions to find out what's driving change in today's water/wastewater industry and, at the same time, discover solutions that will help your facility reduce cost, improve customer service, and increase profitability.
GlobalSpec, recently acquired by IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS), is the leading provider of digital media solutions designed to connect industrial marketers with their target audience of engineering, technical, industrial, scientific and manufacturing sector professionals. GlobalSpec provides its registered users with a domain-expert search engine to search more than 50,000 supplier catalogs by specification, a broad range of proprietary and aggregated Web-based content, over 15 annual online events, and more than 70 e-newsletters - helping them search for and locate products and services, learn about suppliers and access comprehensive technical content. For suppliers, GlobalSpec helps generate awareness, demand and engagement opportunities among the professionals they are looking to reach – from inbox to desktop, through networks and via real-time engagement.