At the upcoming “ Water Quality & Water Reclamation” online trade show and event hosted by GlobalSpec, recently acquired by IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS), Frost & Sullivan Industry Analyst Eric Meliton will address industry challenges faced by the international water sector.
The event takes place on January 30, 2013 from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. EST. Attendees can register for free at http://bit.ly/11gwEj1.
Meliton’s presentation, “ Global Sustainability of Water” will begin at 11:30 a.m. EST. Key audience takeaways include:
- Understand the scope and timeframe of global water resource challenges
- Discover treatment technologies, processes and services addressing sustainability
- Learn where sustainability initiatives will have the greatest impact
- Preview the water/wastewater industry's market outlook beyond 2012
This presentation will be particularly informative for audiences involved in the provision of treatment technologies and services in the global water and wastewater industry, in addition to those seeking information regarding the long-term sustainability of a fundamental resource.This Water Quality & Water Reclamation online event will also include educational sessions featuring:
- Go Lean with Better Data Management Presented by Chuck Scholpp, director, Integrated Information Management, Hach Company
- Energy Auditing, Benchmarking, and Modeling at WWTPs Presented by Justin Rundle, energy engineer, Honeywell
- Engaging the Consumer in Real-time Conservation Presented by Trevor Hill, president & CEO, Global Water
- Treatment Systems for Onsite Residential and Commercial Water Reuse Presented by James A. Bell, executive vice president, Bio-Microbics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV