RADNOR, Pa., Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lincoln Financial Group (NYSE: LNC) announced today that it will award $10 million in charitable contributions in 2013. The quarterly grants will support arts, education, human services, and economic/workforce development programs in key cities where the company has a strong business presence, including Philadelphia, Pa., Concord, N.H., Fort Wayne, Ind., Greensboro, N.C., Hartford, Conn., and Omaha, Neb.
"We are proud to continue our tradition of making investments in the communities where our employees live and work," said Nancy Rogers, president of the Lincoln Financial Foundation--the philanthropic arm of Lincoln Financial Group, where she also serves as senior vice president for corporate responsibility. "We believe that strong communities foster a strong economy and we will once again award grants to local and national programs that help achieve that goal."
About Lincoln Financial GroupLincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. With headquarters in the Philadelphia region, the companies of Lincoln Financial Group had assets under management of $174 billion as of September 30, 2012. Through its affiliated companies, Lincoln Financial Group offers: annuities; life, group life, disability and dental insurance; employer-sponsored retirement plans; savings plans; and comprehensive financial planning and advisory services.For more information, including a copy of our most recent SEC reports containing our balance sheets, please visit www.lincolnfinancial.com.
About Lincoln Financial FoundationThe Lincoln Financial Foundation, established in 1962, is a nonprofit organization formed and supported by Lincoln Financial Group. Under Lincoln Foundation guidelines, grants are made in the areas of arts, education, human services and economic/workforce development.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV