Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" last night:
EOG Resources (EOG): "I would cut my position in half and let the rest run."
Westar Energy (WR): "I've always liked it. It's sleepy but it's safe."Morgan Stanley (MS): "I like this one and I thought the quarter was good. I'd buy half now and the other half on weakness." Duke Energy (DUK): "Duke is inexpensive. I'd buy it right here." Masco (MAS): "Masco is good. I'd buy half now and half on a pullback." Healthcare Trust of America (HTA): "I like that stock and think it should be bought." Isis Pharmaceuticals (ISIS): "Let's take profits and buy it again lower." Nuance Communications (NUAN): "I am biased against them. I've never liked that kind of technology." Genworth Financial (GNW): "They have their act together but I prefer Travelers Companies (TRV)." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV