Cinemark Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CNK), one of the world's largest motion picture exhibitors, announced that on Wednesday, February 13, 2013, for one day only, over 50 Cinemark XD - Extreme Digital Cinema auditoriums will host The Die Hard Movie Marathon , featuring all five DIE HARD films back-to-back. For one low price of $25, movie-goers can see DIE HARD, DIE HARD 2, DIE HARD WITH A VENGEANCE, LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD, and conclude the marathon with a 10:00 PM showing of A GOOD DAY TO DIE HARD.
"No one does action better than Bruce Willis, and the DIE HARD franchise is the best of the best," states James Meredith, Vice President of Marketing & Communications. “Cinemark is excited to present all five films together, one day only, for one low price exclusively on our Cinemark XD screens."
Starting on Wednesday, February 13th at 12:15 PM and playing chronologically up to the 10:00 PM opening of A GOOD DAY TO DIE HARD, The Die Hard Movie Marathon will feature:
There will be discounts for Marathon customers at the concession stand. Tickets for Cinemark's The Die Hard Movie Marathon are on sale now at participating theatres and at http://www.cinemark.com.Cinemark XD is a complete entertainment environment featuring a large wall-to-wall and ceiling-to-floor screen, plush seating and a custom digital surround sound system featuring the latest in sound technology. The digital images are delivered by a Doremi server and a Barco DLP digital projector, which offers the brightest light standards in the industry. The XD auditorium exhibits the newest movies every week, including 2D and RealD 3D pictures.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV