Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
Cramer said the industrial stocks continue to soar despite having nothing new to say. Meanwhile, Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) saw its shares barely dinged despite cutting estimates.
Know Your IPOIn the "Know Your IPO" segment, Cramer highlighted Zoetis, the animal health division of Pfizer (PFE), which is expected to offer 86.1 million shares next week between $22 and $25 a share. Cramer said that Zoeits plays into the $22 billion animal health market, in which it currently has a 19% share. The new company makes everything from vaccines to feed additives and will derive 65% of its revenue from livestock and the remaining 35% from horses and household pets. Cramer noted that unlike the human health-care market, most animal patient bills are paid out of pocket. When it comes to drugs and vaccines, there is far less generic competition. Given the stock's expected valuation and growth rate of 6%, Cramer said he expects Zoetis to have 20% upside from its IPO.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV