INXPO Unveils "Program Builder" Wizard For Simplified Video-Based Communications To Internal And External Business Audiences Worldwide
CHICAGO, Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- INXPO today announced that the company has further enhanced its groundbreaking Social Business TV (SBTV) webcasting platform with a simplified Program Builder wizard for easy-to-use and easy-to-disseminate webcasts. The new tool provides speakers and SBTV channel staff exclusive access to create and edit webcast programs in a simple, step-by-step process using their computer's webcam. The new wizard provides another form of simplified interaction within SBTV to allow brands of all sizes to interact with employees, customers, partners and prospects in a single environment.
"Businesses today are either already webcasting and using a tool with administrative controls that are too complicated, or aren't webcasting at all due to the technical hurdles that they perceive," said Malcolm Lotzof, CEO of INXPO. "We want to take the struggle out of webcasting and allow presenters to set-up and present their own webcasts in minutes without the help of an administrator or production team. The result - I myself can now take a PowerPoint, add polls and go live with video from my desk with my webcam and with no external assistance."
SBTV is a simple-to-use, ready-made multi-channel TV network utilizing INXPO's next generation webcasting and a host of social features to bring true interactive business communications to the Internet. Each SBTV speaker or channel staff member can now be assigned access rights to the new program management tool. Programs can be configured for live and on-demand delivery, and allow for easy access to the following setup options:
- Create single and multiple speakers
- Upload PowerPoint presentation decks with builds and animations
- Enable interactive slide types such as polls, screen share and video
- Attach documents and links for participants to view and download
- Allow speakers to view real-time session metrics
- Invite attendees via corporate email client
These options further integrate the benefits of traditional broadcasting and webcasting mediums with the power of social media tools, allowing organizations to more effectively interact with constituents. In addition to the Program Builder, INXPO has also rolled out enhancements to the Social Message Board, which now allows audience participants to share content more easily by uploading documents, pictures and links to go along with their posts and comments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV