PAM ® is lending a hand to cooks resolving to prepare more healthy meals at home in the new year with new and improved cooking sprays that leave up to 99 percent less residue buildup 1 than bargain brand cooking sprays while still offering superior no-stick results. The improved version of a trusted kitchen staple has zero calories per serving and helps master any dish with ease – whether it’s a healthy baked good for breakfast or a nutritious main dish for a family dinner. Plus, less residue and superior no-stick results allow cooks to spend less time cleaning up in the kitchen and spend more time with their families.
“We’re excited to introduce the new PAM cooking sprays which prevent residue better than leading bargain brands of cooking sprays and still provide superior no-stick results,” said Director PAM Brand, ConAgra Foods, Anne-Michele Harrington. “It’s the perfect solution to help keep residue off cookware to avoid tough clean-up jobs.”
About PAM 99% Less Residue Cooking Spray
New PAM helps keep residue off cookware and is available in three varieties – Original, Baking and Butter. All three varieties are available at grocery and mass stores nationwide at the suggested retail of $3.70 per bottle.A multi-media advertising campaign emphasizes how PAM helps keep residue off. The campaign visually demonstrates the benefits of new PAM by comparing dishes that use new PAM to those with buildup remaining from various leading brands of cooking sprays. For more information:
- PAM website: Cooks on the hunt for inspiration can visit www.PAMCookingSpray.com for cooking, grilling and baking tips and a variety of healthy family recipes, including banana nut bread and angel hair pasta with chicken and shrimp.
- PAM Facebook page: More product information, cooking tips and recipe ideas are also available on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/PamCookingSpray.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts