Tyler Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TYL) has signed agreements with two Maine municipalities to provide the Tyler Munis ® enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution. The town of Mount Desert signed a 10-year agreement to access Munis via Tyler’s software as a service (SaaS) platform, while the city of Ellsworth chose a traditional, on-premise installation of Munis.
The town of Mount Desert invested in an array of Munis applications, including financial management, human capital management, tax billing and self service for citizens and employees. Tyler will host and administer Munis for the town of Mount Desert at Tyler data centers. The agreement includes hosting services, related professional services and support.
The city of Ellsworth selected several applications from Tyler’s Munis suite, including financial management, tax billing, payroll management and citizen self service. The agreement includes related professional services, training and support.
The town of Mount Desert and the city of Ellsworth are about 17 miles apart, and have approximately 2,000 and 7,700 residents, respectively. Tyler’s largest operating unit, the ERP & School Division in Yarmouth, Maine, is about 100 miles from the two municipalities.About Tyler Technologies, Inc. Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end information management solutions and services for local governments. Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector — cities, counties, schools and other government entities — to become more efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of citizens. Tyler’s client base includes more than 11,000 local government offices in all 50 states, Canada, the Caribbean and the United Kingdom. Forbes has named Tyler one of “America’s Best Small Companies” five times in the last six years. More information about Dallas-based Tyler Technologies can be found at www.tylertech.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV