- an aging market and economic advance;
- unsustainable fiscal policy;
- the earnings cliff that is upon us;
- the interest rate cliff that may lie ahead;
- the uncertainty of a reallocation out of bonds into stocks;
- Washington does not instill confidence;
- a spent-up, not pent-up, consumer;
- diminishing policy alternatives; and
- volatile valuation.
Kass: A Deeper Dive Unearths the Ugly
Jan 24, 2013 | 06:00 AM EST
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.