As engineered, Key Features of RSA Archer Business Continuity Management and Operations include:
- Risk Register – Helps users identify, evaluate and mitigate risks that may impact their organization, locations, processes or partners.
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA) – Gives users the ability to evaluate the criticality of their processes and determine recovery objectives (RTO and RPO) that are coordinated across supporting infrastructure.
- Centrally Managed Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans – Allows users to develop detailed recovery plans for business processes or IT assets, utilizing automated workflow for plan testing, activation and approval.
- Enhanced Crisis Management and Response – Helps enable users to report and manage crisis events, send emergency notifications to communicate crisis information to appropriate personnel, and activate business continuity or disaster recovery plans to recover disrupted business operations, facilities or IT infrastructure.
- Tighter Integration with Other RSA Archer GRC Components – Lets users relate Business Continuity Management components such as risks, BIAs, recovery plans or crises to organizational units (e.g., divisions, business units) and infrastructure (e.g., processes, facilities, IT applications or vital records) for visibility, accountability and reporting.