BEDFORD, Mass., Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- RSA Archer ® Business Continuity Management and Operations is one of the industry's most tightly integrated solutions for managing business continuity, disaster recovery and crisis management, designed to enable alignment of continuity planning with an organization's business priorities and integration with enterprise GRC processes.
- The new RSA Archer BCM Mobile App provides iPhone ® and iPad ® mobile digital device users with visibility into details of business continuity and disaster recovery plans from any location, enabling accelerated responsiveness during crisis events.
- The addition of the RSA Archer Business Continuity Management and Operations solution and mobile app to the RSA Archer portfolio, support EMC's overall mission of building trust in next-generation IT solutions by automating the approach to business continuity, disaster recovery and effective crisis management.
RSA, the Security Division of EMC® Corporation (NYSE: EMC), today introduced two significant additions to its RSA Archer ® product suite designed to help customers meet ever changing and comprehensive business continuity, disaster recovery and crisis management demands.
RSA Archer Business Continuity Management and Operations is one of the industry's most tightly integrated solutions designed to address business continuity, disaster recovery and crisis management. Engineered to align with BS25999, NIMS and ISO 22301, it offers a standards-based approach to business continuity planning. Notably, deeper integration with other GRC processes such as enterprise risk management, incident management and third-party management, helps allow companies to align recovery efforts with organizational objectives and priorities for enhanced visibility, accountability and reporting.Offering a flexible platform, continuity professionals can efficiently execute business continuity and disaster recovery process changes while limiting the need to invest in costly professional services. Additionally, RSA provides templates engineered to perform business impact analyses and risk analyses at any level of the business hierarchy or enterprise infrastructure, and tie to other risk assessments.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts