International Game (IGT) numbers boosted at Credit Suisse. Shares of IGT now seen reaching $16, according to Credit Suisse. Estimates also upped, given higher realized product sales. Neutral rating.
Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) numbers raised at Lazard. Shares of ISRG now seen reaching $625, according to Lazard Capital Markets. Estimates also increased, as the company is seeing higher growth across the board. Buy rating.
Norfolk Southern (NSC) target raised at Jefferies to $74, Jefferies said. Solid earnings performance. Hold rating.
Texas Instruments (TXN) target raised at Jefferies to $40. Free cash flow 54% higher than net income. Buy rating.>To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV