- Constance Harriman served as a Director of the Export Import Bank and Assistant Secretary of the Interior, and has over 25 years of legal, public policy and management experience.
- Walter Hauck III most recently served as CIO and Senior Vice President of Technology at Dun & Bradstreet, where he led a team of 1,000+ staff and supported the world's largest commercial credit applications. Prior, he served as Vice President for Worldwide Technology for Pfizer Inc.
- General Peter Pace served as the 16 th Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff from 2005 to 2007. Prior to becoming Chairman, he served as Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. General Pace holds the distinction of being the first Marine to have held either of these offices. He retired in 2007 after more than 40 years of active service in the United States Marine Corps.
- Jonathan Weinberger is the Executive Vice President of Veedims. He has served under six cabinet members in various positions and was also the youngest ever Executive Secretary at the Treasury Department. In addition, Weinberger served as the Executive Secretary and Deputy Chief of Staff at the Office of the United States Trade Representative at the White House.
- Paul Wolfowitz has spent more than three decades in public service and higher education, including 24 years in U.S. government service under seven U.S. presidents. Most recently he served as the Deputy Secretary of Defense from 2001 to 2005, and then as President of the World Bank from 2005 to 2007.
- Neil Alpert is the President of LaserLock Technologies, and brings with him over a decade of management experience. He most recently served as the President of the Kiawah Group, a boutique government affairs and development firm.
LaserLock Technologies Announces New Board Of Directors
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts