- Sustainability investments across Campbell’s plant network over the past four years that have yielded savings of more than $42.5 million.
- A reduction in water use by more than 3 billion gallons, and energy savings resulting in the elimination of more than 280,000 metric tonnes of greenhouse gas emissions, since 2009, resulting in ongoing annual savings of more than $2.5 million.
- The construction of a 60 acre, 10 mega-watt solar field at Campbell’s largest manufacturing site where 24,000 sun-tracking panels generate 15 percent of the electricity to operate the plant, and a partnership to create a biogas power plant at the same site to generate renewable electricity from waste generated from product production.
- The redesign of plastic product packaging that saved more than 1.2 million pounds of plastic in fiscal 2012.
- The distribution of more than $40 million in product donations globally and sales of $3.9 billion of products with improved nutrient profiles.
- The start of a 10 year, $10 million Campbell Healthy Communities program to reduce the rate of childhood obesity and hunger, and the donation of more than 23,000 volunteer hours in the U.S. and Canada to support local Campbell communities.
Campbell Soup Company Named To The Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations In The World
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts