Myers Industries, Inc. (NYSE: MYE) today announced that it intends to report financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012 on Wednesday, February 13, 2012, before the market opens. The Company will host an investor conference call the same day at 10 a.m. Eastern time, to review its performance. Participants will include John Orr, president and chief executive officer, David Knowles, executive vice president and chief operating officer, and Gregg Branning, senior vice president and chief financial officer.
Investors and analysts may access the call at (877) 407-8033; international callers use (201) 689-8033. Callers are asked to sign on at least five minutes in advance. The call will also be available via a live webcast. To access the live webcast or a replay, visit the Company's web site www.myersindustries.com and click on the Investor Relations tab at the top.
Investors can also access a replay of the teleconference at (877) 660-6853; international callers use (201) 612-7415. The Conference ID # is 408023. The teleconference replay will be available through May 13, 2013.
About Myers IndustriesMyers Industries, Inc. is an international manufacturer of polymer products for industrial, agricultural, automotive, commercial, and consumer markets. The Company is also the largest wholesale distributor of tools, equipment, and supplies for the tire, wheel and undervehicle service industry in the U.S. Visit www.myersindustries.com to learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV